Forth coming events..
In 2011 I settled in Edinburgh and took up an artist in residence position for a year at Edinburgh College of Art. During this time I developed new work whilst continuing to work for other glass studios. Since the end of the residency I have aquired myself a nice little studio in Leith to base myself in.. If you'd like to track me down I will be posting events I'll be attending here......watch this space for 2019!
Below are confirmed events for this year....
- Colony of Artists open doors exhibition at the Abbeyhill Colonies (London road/Easter road), Edinburgh. Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd 12 noon until 6pm.
- Hopetoun House Christmas Shopping Fair. South Queensferry, near Edinburgh. EH30 9SL. Friday 29th November - Sunday 1st December. 10am - 4.30pm.
- Summerhall Christmas Arts Market, Edinburgh. Sunday 8th December. 11am - 5pm.
Alternatively here is a list of galleries that currently stock my work:
- The Line Gallery. 238 High Street, Linlithgow.
- Melrose Gallery. 23 Market Square, Melrose. Scottish Borders.
- The Green Gallery. Ballamenoch, Buchlyvie, Stirlingshire.
- EDS Gallery, 13A Great King street, Edinburgh.
- The Gatehouse Gallery & Glassworks. Brecon, Powys. Wales.
- Craft Co. 40a High street, Southwold, Suffolk.
- Designer Makers 21. 21 St Nicholas Street, Diss, Norfolk.
- Dancing Light Gallery. Whitmuir by Lamancha, West Linton, Edinburgh.
- Flat Cat Gallery. 2 Market Place, Lauder, Berwickshire.